إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-02-2014, 16:28   #1
صانع القرار
عضو ماستر

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2006
المشاركات: 3,861
سؤال What do you think about studying abroad

Nowadays, there are many people continue their studies outside KSA. They think that educations in other countries are better than in their own country. In my country, many students continuing their studies overseas. Australia, Singapore, China and USA are the most favorite countries to study. In my opinion, studying abroad is a good choice but there are many advantages and disadvantages on it.

By moving to other country and leaving alone, we can gain more experience and also we can stand alone. However, we need a long time to adapt or else we can get homesick.

The second one is, we’ll have the benefit of force language speaking. For example, if you study in china, you will be forced to speak Chinese (mandarin) every time and everywhere. Hopefully, when you come back from china, you can speak the language fluently

The disadvantages are the standard of living and free-friendship. The cost of living in other countries is quite expensive, so we need to spend more money on it. Moreover, the free-friendship means you can have friends and do anything freely, but the problem is about free-sex and so on.

In conclusion, I think studying abroad is a good choice but we need to guard ourselves by avoiding drugs, free-sex, and other criminal things.
صانع القرار غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 15-02-2014, 19:33   #2
Flame of Hope
عضو ماستر

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2012
الدولة: Greece - Athens
المشاركات: 1,589
افتراضي

What I like in studying abroad is that it makes you a real man . It gives you the ability to handle your own problems by your self. But realy the worst thing is the homesick

Flame of Hope غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-02-2014, 00:28   #3
احمد فهد
عضو سينير

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2013
المشاركات: 342
افتراضي

even if you were monster you would get homesick

in my opinion homesick is what will force you to do better
احمد فهد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:23.